Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
There is no job too big or too small for SERVPRO of Columbia & Greene Counties. Whether is be a flooded basement in your home or smoke damage throughout a commercial building, we will respond and get the resources needed to get the job done and done right. Water and Fire emergencies don't come on regular business hours and that is why we are readily available for your service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, holidays as well. You can expect immediate response time if necessary from SERVPRO of Columbia & Greene Counties, day or night. Let us help you make it "Like it never even happened." Call (518) 943-5005 for our services!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (518) 943-5005
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Columbia & Greene Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.