COVID-19 Quick Tips
SERVPRO of Columbia & Greene Counties is taking extra precautions everyday to help keep you and our crews safe during these rough times. We know how difficult it can be for you and your home, so here are a few tips to help keep everyone safe!
- Wash hands often, using soap and water.
- Use the inside of your elbow when you cough or sneeze.
- Contact your doctor if you start noticing flu-like symptoms.
- Wear a mask and/or gloves when out for essential purposes.
- Prevent yourself from touching your face at all times.
- Keep up with disinfecting frequently touched surfaces.
- Avoid contact with people who are sick.
- Isolate your household.
- Stay home unless you need to go out for essential needs or work for an essential business.