Clean Home = Quick Sale
A clean, fresh smelling home sells faster. Unfortunately, not all homes are maintained in the same way. Nearly all realtors are faced, at some point, with a difficult listing to show.
Realtors encourage clients to keep their homes in top condition for very important reasons:
- Increased market value
- Reduced list to sale conversion times
- Enhanced reputation for quality listings and quick sales
SERVPRO of Columbia & Greene Counties offers a wide variety of services to help revive your listings to top show condition such as:
- Carpet, Upholstery, Drapery, and Blind Cleaning
- Ceiling, Wall, and Hard Floor Cleaning
- Duct and HVAC Cleaning
- Mold Mitigation and Remediation
Prior to listing a property, the following steps can be taken to reduce the potential for moisture buildup or mold growth. Should a damage event occur, timely response is the key to preventing further damage.
- Act within the first 24-48 hours
- Correct any water leaks or standing water
- Properly maintain humidifiers, if used
- Install a ventilation system