Recent Commercial Posts
Commercial Water Damages to your Columbia or Greene County Business
There's never a convenient time for fire or water damage to strike your business. Every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we'll be there fast with the help you need.
SERVPRO of Columbia Greene Counties Franchise Professionals have the training, experience, and equipment to manage water and flooding damage. Whether you have a large water emergency or a small water damage event, they will respond quickly to mitigate the damage and manage the restoration project through to its completion.
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
Do not hesitate to begin restoration or mitigation to your Columbia or Greene Country business. We answer all calls at any time of day. Reach us at (518) 943-5005.
SERVPRO of Columbia Greene's List of Commercial Services
SERVPRO of Columbia Greene Counties is ready to respond immediately and work quickly to clean and/or restore your business. We understand that your property’s appearance is important and that every hour spent restoring is an hour of productivity lost. When you need a restoration or cleaning professional, SERVPRO of Columbia Greene Counties has the training and expertise to help make it “Like it never even happened.”
Our List of Services Extend To:
- Small Office Buildings
- Large Office and High-Rise Office Buildings
- Apartment Buildings
- Hotel and Motels
- Small Retail Stores
- Large Retail and Big-Box Stores
- High-Rise Residential
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Government and Military
SERVPRO is the Leader in Commercial Services
When it comes to commercial and residential restoration services, SERVPRO is a leader in the industry. Available 24 hours a day and seven days a week, SERVPRO of Columbia Greene Counties responds quickly to your Columbia or Greene County business’s fire, water, and mold damage emergencies. No commercial project is too big, because we have access to the resources of a nationwide network of 1,700 Franchises.
Keeping Your Workplace Clean
SERVPRO of Columbia Greene Counties knows how important it is to be clean, so we thought we would help bring you some tips and tricks to help de-clutter your office.
- Divide Your Workplace Into Zones: Determine how you want and need to use the space and set up zones for your daily functions. You may require a workspace for your computer, a library area for your research, a storage area for supplies and a filing area for your archives. This will provide a foundation for a more efficient use of space.
- Keep Only What You Need At Arm's Length: Boxes of pens, stacks of papers and old coffee cups need to go. Rid your desk of visual clutter by pairing down the items to the top essentials only. Supplies, paperwork and personal items should be kept in the zones you've established for them.
- Create A Daily Paper System: Consider creating hanging files or baskets labeled "To Read," "To Do," and "To File." Establish sheet days for each, so that you don't get behind or feel the overwhelming need to do everything at once.
- Sort Your Catchall Drawer: Use drawer dividers to give everything a place, like compartments for paperclips and rubber bands. Go through the drawer every six weeks and clear out anything that is out of place or isn't being used.
- Eliminate Digital Clutter: Digital clutter can be just as stressful as physical clutter. Organize digital files and your e-mail inbox just as you would paper files- with a system of logical and clearly labeled folders. Also, keep the icons on your desktop to a bare minimum, and trade in sticky notes on your monitor for calendar reminders.
- Disinfect Regularly: Prevent the buildup of dust, dirt, food stains, and fingerprints. Wipe down your desk, phone, keyboard, and monitor once a week with disinfecting wipes.
SERVPRO of Columbia Greene is dedicated to taking the stress out of your daily business lives whether it be through cleaning tips or through our 24 hour response to a house full of water or an office full of smoke.
Restoring your Columbia or Greene County Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Flooding and water damage events at Columbia and/or Greene Counties commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Columbia Greene
SERVPRO of Columbia Greene specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property